Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Colder temperatures call for customized comfort from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Pacifica boot with neutral support. The wraparound buckled ankle strap adds style, while the medial zip up closure offers an easy entry. The signature built-in orthotic and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Burnished leather upper with a wraparound buckled ankle strap for added interest.
- Medial zipper for easy entry.
- Breathable fabric upper lining.
- Soft leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Lightweight and flexible TPR outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Stacked, block heel adds stability.
- Shaft Height: Approx. 6½ inches
- Heel Height: 2½ inches with a ¼ inch platform