Add an instant staple to your shoe collection with the women’s ABEO Joy mary jane. The full-grain leather upper features a hook and look closure to ensure an optimal fit. The SureGrip® oil and water slip-resistant outsole provides superior grip on varied surfaces. The Joy includes an ABEO 3D³ Premium Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for ultimate support on the job or around town.
- Full-grain leather upper is soft, flexible, and durable.
- Hook and loop closure ensures an optimal fit.
- Stretch fabric and microsuede lining for breathable comfort.
- Includes custom fit ABEO 3D³ Premium Orthotic ($80 value) for ultimate support.
- Includes an optional EVA foam insert which can be placed underneath the ABEO 3D³ Premium Orthotics for the perfect customized fit.
- SureGrip® oil and water slip-resistant outsole provides superior grip on varied surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1¼ inches with a ½ inch platform
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Best shoes ever
I rode these until the wheels fell off. I was a cocktail waitress for over 2 years and walked many miles a day. They never hurt and were perfect for my wide feet
I hate it when I gamble on expensive shoes and they don't deliver as promised! These shoes feel comfortable at first, but after a couple of hours they become extremely painful. The strap seems to be in the wrong place. It seemed like the orthotics that came with them made everything else off kilter, so I tried them without the orthotics, but without them the bottom is extremely thin and unsafe to walk in.
Not comfortable across the foot
The shoes are not as comfortable as described. Across the top will hurt your foot after just a few hours. If you do not use the ortho insoles that come with the shoe you can feel the floor through the shoe. For almost two hundred dollars these shoes are poor quality and uncomfortable. I am so disappointed I purchased these shoes. The return policy does not allow for return of worn items. So if you wear once and find not comfortable you will not be able to return, so money wasted..
i bought these for work. as a cocktail server in a busy property working 12hr shifts sometimes, they were always super comfy. I personally don't think they are the cutest shoes but I got compliments on them lol. I am all about comfort though!! after a lot of wear over a year, they still have a lot of life. super great quality!! i would buy them again
Most comfortable shoe ever!
I’m a flight attendant and I need comfortable shoes. My favorite shoes are the Joy (flats) and Vanessa (heels). The Joy shoe is a little heavy and they wear like a clog with the heel slipping. However, they are my go to shoe for long trips. The shoe has a platform in the toe; therefore, the foot is only slightly inclined. I’ve had them for 1 year and no problems with the sole cracking.