Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Anatomically shaped, extra soft and flexible, freon-free polyurethane (PU) midsole with a Shock Point.
- Full-grain leather and nubuck upper features waxed stitching.
- Water-repellent ECCO Hydromax and waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® lining.
- ECCO Comfort Fiber® Insole System.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Please say it ain't so
I am about to buy my sixth or seventh pair of these Ecco's. After some pretty radical heel surgeries in my younger running days, they have kept me going to age 70 (so far.) Lots and lots of construction and hard landscaping. I'm suddenly nervous reading the negative reviews which suggest a quality drop. Please say it ain't so Ecco. Not you and not for $250 a pair!
Ecco Walking Boot
This is the most comfortable boot I've ever owned. I'm 81 so I've owned a lot of different styles/types. This is the second pair I've bought. The first pair lasted me over 15 years. As you can see I liked them so well I came back for my second pair. I predict they'll probably out last me.
Gortex lined, wow! Gortex, polytetrafluoroethylene, we use it to replace arteries in the human body, I welcome it on my feet
Poor workmanship for such expensive product
I've been a fan of ECCO shoes and boots for a very long time. This time however, the stitching on my first pair undid itself within a week, and with the replacement received in the mail, the back strap broke off after a couple of days.
Attractive boot and comfortable.
This boot is attractive and comfortable. The store does not carry all sizes, so I had to wait several days in order to try it on. This is an inconvenience.