Enjoy a truly customized fit in the men’s Drew Navigator II slip on featuring a leather upper with a wide hook and loop strap for security. Two removable insoles offer extra depth to accommodate a custom orthotic.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Narrow: N, Medium: M, Wide: W, X-Wide: 4W , XX-Wide: 6E
- Pebbled leather upper with a hook and loop instep strap for a secure and customized fit.
- Roomy toe box provides a more comfortable fit.
- Dri-Lex® lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ for odor and stain control.
- Soft, foam-padded collar and tongue.
- Extended medial heel stabilizer prevents heel from slipping.
- Removable dual-density footbed molds to the shape of the foot, wicks away moisture and adds depth to accommodate a custom orthotic.
- Removable EVA filler doubles the depth for a more generous fit.
- Steel, wide shank adds stability and excellent arch support with a mild "Rocker Bottom" to help move the foot forward when walking.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole is lightweight, durable and provides traction and stability.
- 44837-64 BROWN PEBBLED LEATHER