Master your athleisure style in ultra lightweight comfort with the men’s ABEO Experience. The built-in crash pad in the heel absorbs shock, while the TPU shank provides increased stability. Strategically placed flex zones offer increased forefoot flexibility and traction. The Experience also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for the incredible all-day support and comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Unlined engineered knit upper with a lace up vamp for optimal fit.
- Mesh lining for breathable comfort.
- ABEO LiTe™ 3.0 advanced lightweight technology for freedom of motion.
- Inject EVA midsole with built-in Cloud crash pad in the heel for shock absorption.
- Flextrac molded rubber outsole provides enhanced forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
bigger size fits great!
Previous reviewer advised me to order bigger and I ordered one size bigger 13 (my size is 12) Medium Width , they are very comfortable . I use custom Metatarsal made in Germany (they are thiner than walking co) and everything feels great. Before I ordered "Everett" 12M but they felt too tight and not breathable
They run small
I have a pair of Abeo lite Everets, which I love, so thought I'd get one of the these too. I ordered the same size as my other Abeos (10.5), which have plenty of room, but these are very small, painfully small. In fact, the size 10.5 Core Sport Orthotic that came with the shoe doesn't fit it. Unfortunately, no returns on these shoes so I'll have to see if I can find someone who wants them.