Get moving in the men’s ABEO Jasper. This hiking shoe features a molded EVA midsole, a non-marking, Vibram® MultiTrek outsole and includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology to deliver increased cushioning, durability and breathability for incredible comfort.
- Includes custom fit ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Waterproof suede, mesh and synthetic upper with a gusseted tongue.
- Lace up closure for optimal fit.
- AEROsystem® technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Mesh and water resistant Dri-Walk™ internal membrane lining keeps feet dry.
- Tri-core injected EVA midsole with posted medial support, internal air flow and cushioning.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with strategically placed lugs for increased grip, traction and durability.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Jasper please come back
5 star shoes and not being made anymore such a disappointment
Great shoe, didn’t last
I bought this shoe at the Walking Company store in Madison. Fit was perfect! Bought it to go on European trip. It did great walking all those cobblestones. However, design is flawed. The upper and lower are held together by a flimsy piece of plastic. After 8 months of everyday wear, the front bottom separated from the top when the connecting plastic failed. For a $179.95 shoe, I would expect it to last for years. It didn’t. That’s $22 a month for this shoe. I can’t recommend it.
Why can't I buy this in my size?
Two months ago I tried to buy this boot in my size to replace a pair I have worn out. I was told to check back in two months. I still am unable to find a size 11. Is the factory closed? Obviously there is great demand, but no product. I guess I keep looking and try another brand.
Great until they weren’t
These shoes were the best walking shoe I ever bought. They are so comfortable! One of the shoes, unfortunately, became defective. The leather broke away from the rubber sole on the side of my big toe. It sounds like this is a common problem after reading other reviews. Maybe Aveo has fixed this problem. I would be willing to give it another chance if I knew for sure they had solved this problem.
Wet feet - defective shoe after 17 months.
Bought these at Madison Westowne store with many promises of quality and durability in this Jasper model - perfect for my 3-4 days a week one hour hikes in wet weather and dry, I was told. Dri-Walk waterproofing just as good as Gore-tex, I was told. A week or two ago, 17 months into using them, my feet were wet from morning dew and then from walking after a rain. But it wasn't the waterproofing. Today I looked at my shoes when I felt my toes getting moist - the body of the shoe had TORN AWAY from the rubber sole!! These shoes are about $40 -50 less than Lowa and Ecco brand shoes I have bought in the past - but I will spend more from now on to get shoes I can count on. Jaspers - never again!