Exercise in supreme comfort with the men's ABEO 24/7 Perry walking shoe. The compression-molded EVA midsole cushions the foot and absorbs shock for lasting comfort, while the durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with a lace-up vamp for optimal fit.
- Reflector detail for increased visibility during low light hours.
- Padded tongue and collar for added support.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole cushions and absorbs shock.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Also includes an EVA foam insert
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Very good shoe
I bought my first pair in 2018. The first time I wore the shoe it felt like I was walking on air. Typically, a pair of shoes will last me 12 to 18 months depending on how much I use them. These are my standard shoes. The premium orthotic really helps me feet.
Insides fell apart.
I thought I was getting a quality walking shoe...well, I was wrong. I wear them exclusively for walking on a tread mill. The soles wear like iron! I like the flexibility of the orthotic inserts. HOWEVER, the insides fell apart / wore out after a few months of use. I contacted their customer service team, sent pictures of the shoes. Their response, the company does not replace shoes under warranty as a result of wear. I have never worn out the inside of a shoe. At this price point, there are better options to consider. Case in point, I had the Nike walking shoes, they lasted 5 years before I finally replaced them!
Size was not accurate.
I wasn't impressed with this shoe after paying $165. I thought that I was getting a shoe quality that would equal Brooks. This shoe did not meet those expectations.
comfortable and lasting.
great for problems with ingrown nails
Hubby has been wearing these everyday for a year and his ingrown toenail probs have not returned. Loves them We bought a new pair today.