Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Select YOUR ideal footbed type.
Dressed in practicality, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Penny mary jane with built-in support is both feminine and functional. The full-grain leather upper features an adjustable hook and loop closure to ensure an optimal fit and perforated cut-outs for added charm. ABEO B.I.O.system® footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints. Pair the Penny with your favorite dresses and pairs of jeans!
- The built-in support provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full-grain leather upper features an adjustable hook and loop closure for an optimal fit.
- Feminine cut-outs along topline offer added charm.
- Soft genuine leather and fabric lining for breathable comfort.
- Cushioned, molded PU footbed absorbs shock and delivers all-day comfort.
- B.I.O.system technology supports the feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible and lightweight TPR outsole provides traction control and shock absorption.
- Heel Height: 2½ inch heel with a ¼ inch platform
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Finally a shoe that fits and feels comfortable
One of my major gripes about WalkingCo is that some of their Abeo shoes are often final sale with no returns. I've actually purchased at least 4 pairs of shoes that I could not return because they don't fit. I have narrow heels that won't stay in the shoe. Either they flop around on me or I buy them smaller and they are too tight. Because of the money spent, I'd say that Abeo shoes are not the most affordable because sometimes it's money wasted. When the shoes do fit though, it's just incredible. Abeo's shoes are the most comfortable for me and fit like a glove when they do. As someone who's never been able to wear a pair of shoes without blisters, bruises, and pain for an entire day, my saving grace are Abeos. I'm so glad that this particular model fit me well, is so comfortable (with a heel!), and don't slip off my feet. Finally I can look professional and work without thinking about the pain all day. I'm so glad that this gamble paid off. But I sure wish I could try more without having to pray that they work out.
Beware of sizing
I purchased this shoe in a size 9, which is the size I wear in most everything. I wear a 39 in Dansko. This shoe was a good 1.5 inches too long. It was a nice looking shoe and the right color, but it cost me $13 to return them. No second chances. I won’t order this brand again. Glad to hear others had a better experience.
Elegant and Practical
I was looking for something practical, also fun and classy, to wear this Fall, and the Penny is just that. A Mary-Jane-type shoe, it's comfortable and easy to wear and has a nice 2 1/2 inch heel that's very manageable, yet gives a good lift. The Walnut color is actually a little darker in person than shown on the site - looks kind of like warm milk chocolate. I wanted a versatile color and this one goes with everything. Also, these shoes can be worn year-round, and are a perfect transition into Fall. I just love the Abeo brand. Highly recommended.
I love classy looks, this shoe provides it. Several clothing articles I own are in the burgandy and maroon color range and this beautiful leather shoes are very comfortable, just enough heel without being too high. They are so nice I've considered purchasing the other colors as well.
All Day Comfort
These shoes are fantastic. I had surgery on both of my feet last year, so finding comfortable shoes is challenging and really important for me. These are the only cute high heel shoes that I can walk around in all day. I wish they had them in navy blue!