The women’s ABEO Violeta boot with metatarsal footbed is a casual style featuring a lug sole for a rugged edge. Whether you're on the go or on your feet all day, these boots were crafted with stability and support from the built-in orthotic. ABEO footwear features a customized built-in orthotic footbed designed to support, align and balance you on your longest days.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Waterproof leather materials
- Pull tab for easier on/off
- Oiled suede upper
- Lateral metal zipper
- Medial elastic gore
- Rubber outsole is shock-absorbing and offers added traction
- Weight: 12.8 oz
- Shaft height: 5 inches
- Heel height: 1.5 inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Style and support!
As a teacher I am on my feet all day. These are amazing boots that support my back, and kept everything pain free right from day 1 of putting them on.
I have planters fasciitis and bone spur. These are the most comfortable boots and I can stand all day in them. They are true to size.