Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Seamlessly transition into cooler weather with the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Maya with neutral support. Similar to the best-selling Nancy boot but with an updated heel shielded by the outsole to reduce chips and scratches, this style will be an instant favorite. The signature built-in orthotic and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Burnished leather upper adorned with wraparound leather straps and a medial zipper for easy entry.
- Breathable fabric upper lining.
- Leather-covered, foam-cushioned, contoured polyurethane insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction.
- Outsole protects inside of heel to reduce chips and scratches.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¼ inch platform
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
n taupe & black & Iove them. These are a "music
I just purchased these in the gray. I also have them in black & taupe. I Love these... comfort & support are Great! Fits true to size.
I’m in sales and on my feet all day and these shoes have been amazing. Only pair I’ve worn that haven’t made my flat feet hurt! Only thing is condition the leather right away because they scratch very quickly due to the soft leather.
Well made shoe
They're comfy, but they're a little long. I wear a 7.5 & I could have used a half size smaller.
Boots are attractive but not very comfortable, felt like walking on hard ground, not typical of Abeo.
Best boots ever
I have purchased two pairs of these boots with the metatarsal insert. I have a neuroma on my left foot. These boots are extremely comfortable. I wear them daily in the winter months. I highly recommend.