All sales final on clearance items.
Hit the trails without any worry about comfort or performance when you wear the women’s ABEO® B.I.O. System™ Capistrano sandal with neutral support. Customized perfectly to your foot, the Capistrano sandal has a water-resistant upper with three adjustable straps and a customized midsole for ultimate comfort. The microsuede footbed with Aegis® microbe shield, dual-density EVA midsole, and the channeled rubber outsole will keep you in top performance on the trail.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water and stain resistant upper made from nubuck and lycra, creating an ultra-soft and supple sandal.
- Three adjustable velcro straps for easy adjustment and a perfect fit.
- Microsuede footbed with Aegis® microbe shield gives long lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- Dual-Density EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Customized midsole; an ABEO® B.I.O.system exclusive, helps perfectly fit your foot type.
- ABEO® B.I.Osystem sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- W682N SAND-SANGRIA