The women’s Sierra West® Bellevue
slip-on casual shoe has a unique asymmetric pattern for instant appeal. Hand crafted distressed leather featuring double elastic gore for easy on/off. The removable cushioned footbed provides comfort and support and allows for customizable orthotics. The dual density midsole will help control pronation and the EVA midsole is lightweight and resilient, reducing foot lift load and body stress.
- Full grain distressed leather upper with elastic cord ornamentation and double side gore.
- Dri-Lex® upper lining provides breathable, all day comfort and long-wear.
- Dri-Lex® mesh lining is abrasion resistant helping to wick moisture away from feet.
- Removable cushioned insole constructed of Dri-Lex® and molded EVA.
- Antimicrobial Agion® treatment is silver-based anti-microbial technology that naturally fights bad smells by killing the bacteria that cause them.
- Dual density EVA midsole helps control pronation and is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress.
- Rubber outsole for long term wearability, traction and comfort.
- SW18757 BLACK