The women’s Sierra West® Aspen
bootie is casual comfort perfect for cooler weather. Hand distressed and crafted leather upper with a stylish quilted cuff and a decorative vintage button. The removable cushioned footbed provides comfort and support and allows for customizable orthotics. The dual density midsole will help control pronation and the EVA midsole is lightweight and resilient, reducing foot lift load and body stress.
- Full grain distressed leather upper with genuine suede quilted cuff and a decorative wood button.
- Dri-Lex® upper lining provides breathable, all day comfort and long-wear.
- Dri-Lex® mesh lining is abrasion resistant helping to wick moisture away from feet.
- Removable cushioned insole constructed of Dri-Lex® and molded EVA.
- Antimicrobial Agion® treatment is silver-based anti-microbial technology that naturally fights bad smells by killing the bacteria that cause them.
- Dual density EVA midsole helps control pronation and is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress.
- Rubber outsole for long term wearability, traction and comfort.
- SW18753 BLACK