FREE SHIPPING on this item!
The men’s New Balance 812
motion control walking shoe is the successor to the ever-popular 811. This performance walker features the ROLLBAR® Support System for the moderate to severe overpronator or anyone who requires maximum stability.
- Synthetic upper provides lightweight comfort and durability.
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control.
- Polyurethane midsole offers durable cushioning and effective resistance to compression set.
- Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle.
- Premium foam insert offers high density, open-cell foam to gently conform to the foot and disperse pressure.
- Odor resistant.
- External Heel Counter for added rearfoot stability.
- Polisport® Polyurethane cushioning insert for additional comfort.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- MW812BE BONE