Introducing ECCO BIOM, a revolutionary new fitness and training shoe concept. Developed and designed around the concept of natural motion, the ECCO BIOM Trainer 1.2
enables your foot to function as if you were barefoot. The concept of barefoot running/walking natural motion is based of the premise that the human body has the natural ability to compensate for the bio-mechanics of running/walking. With BIOM the foot leg muscles will get stronger will stabilize the rest of the body.
- Anatomical last shape based on thousands of foot scans delivers exceptional fit and comfort.
- Flexible, anatomical support due to DIP construction.
- Symmetrical heel construction ensures the perfect landing angle for walking, as well as a smooth rolling transition.
- Shank system stabilizes the midfoot and offers a better transition from heel to forefoot.
- Forefoot flexibility due to anatomically placed flex grooves.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper.
- 801524 BLACK