FREE SHIPPING on this item!
EXCLUSIVELY OURS! Hit the trails without any worry about comfort or performance when you wear the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Huntington with Metatarsal Support
sandal. Customized perfectly to your foot, the Huntington sandal has a water-resistant upper with three adjustable straps and a customized midsole for ultimate comfort. The microsuede footbed with Aegis® microbe shield, dual-density EVA midsole, and the channeled rubber outsole will keep you in top performance on the trail.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Water and stain resistant upper made from nubuck and lycra, creating an ultra-soft and supple sandal.
- Three adjustable velcro straps for easy adjustment and a perfect fit.
- Microsuede footbed with Aegis® microbe shield gives long lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- Dual-Density EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Customized midsole; an ABEO® B.I.O.system™ exclusive, helps perfectly fit your foot type.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- W618M BLACK METATARSAL