FREE SHIPPING on this item!
EXCLUSIVELY OURS! Tackle any river or lake in the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Dylan sandal with posted support. A synthetic, water friendly upper will ensure that this sandal is long lasting, and easily cared for, while 3 adjustable hook and loop straps on the front, ankle, and heel provide a customized fit, and a soft lycra lining surrounds the foot in amazing comfort. The Dylan utilizes state-of-the art 3-D, digital foot scan technology for a fit unlike any other. The digital fit experience takes your outdoor adventures from ordinary to extraordinary.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Synthetic, water friendly upper that is long lasting and easily cared for.
- 3 adjustable hook and loop straps on the front, ankle, and heel provide a customized fit.
- Soft lycra lining surrounds the foot in comfort.
- EVA midsole is incredibly light and supportive to reduce foot lift load and foot fatigue
- The channeled rubber outsole allows for water to flow out of the shoe quickly, keeping optimal traction
- Dual density EVA midsole for a custom fit.
- Aegis Microbe Shield technology provides lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed
- Built-in Orthotics
- M702P BROWN