FREE SHIPPING on this item!
EXCLUSIVELY OURS! Hit the trails without any worry about comfort or performance when you wear the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Davenport With Posted Heel
sandal. Customized perfectly to your foot, the Davenport
sandal has a water-resistant upper with three adjustable straps and a customized midsole for ultimate comfort. The microsuede footbed with Aegis® microbe shield, dual-density EVA midsole, and the channeled rubber outsole will keep you in top performance on the trail.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Water and stain resistant upper made from nubuck and lycra, creating an ultra-soft and supple sandal.
- Three adjustable hook and loop straps for easy adjustment and a perfect fit.
- Microsuede footbed with Aegis® microbe shield gives long lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- Dual-Density EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Customized midsole; an ABEO B.I.O.system® exclusive, helps perfectly fit your foot type.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- M629P BROWN POST