FREE SHIPPING on this item!
EXCLUSIVELY OURS! Get all-around protection from the elements in the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Danville sandal with posted support
. Featuring a capped toe and incredible foot coverage, the Danville utilizes state-of-the art 3-D, digital foot scan technology for a fit unlike any other. The digital fit experience takes your outdoor adventures from ordinary to extraordinary. Convenient elastic lacing on the vamp allows for a custom, comfortable fit, while the waterproof uppers allow you to get wet without worry. Custom, 3-D insoles conform to your foot shape, allowing you incredible comfort in outdoor footwear.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Webbed nylon and Lycra uppers are waterproof and incredibly durable
- Capped rubber toe protects your feet from obtrusive objects
- Elastic lacing on the vamp provides adjustability and a custom fit
- EVA midsole is incredibly light and supportive to reduce foot lift load and foot fatigue
- The channeled rubber outsole allows for water to flow out of the shoe quickly, keeping optimal traction
- Dual density midsole
- Aegis Microbe Shield technology provides lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed
- Built-in Orthotics
- M701P OLIVE